Pastry Chef de Partie Job Description can be found below but for pastry chef jobs check out Action Recruitment web.
Pastry Chef De Partie – Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of all pastry service throughout the property.
- Ensure the smooth running of this section ensuring the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained.
- Make sure all recipes are for the pastry and bakery are standardised and communicated to Pastry personnel.
- Ensure that the bakery produces all items to the required standard.
- Make sure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- Always promote a positive working atmosphere.
- Be able to work well on their own initiative and to work in a team environment.
Pastry CDP Minimum Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP.
- Previous experience as a Pastry Chef within the hotel industry.
- Participate in training provided by the company.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Flexible in their working hours.
Now that you know what a Pastry Chef de Partie Job Description is, you can easily check other pastry job descriptions on our blog. Let us know if we’ve missed anything.