We are currently looking for a Training & Development Executive for the luxury 5* hotel in Dublin City.
Working as part of the HR team, and reporting to the Director of HR, the Training &
Development Executive will have a significant impact on all departments of the hotel by leading them in their compliance with their high-standard level of service.
The role will require to:
- Design, develop and deliver training workshops that are both engaging and
informative and fit with the hotel's high standards and level of service. Training
ranges from a packed induction schedule, mandatory for all new employees, to
statutory training, skills development, and product knowledge for all roles in all
- Effectively communicate training plans and schedules throughout the hotel and plan a monthly training calendar in conjunction with hotel trainers
- Source and liaise with external training providers as required.
- Carry out a training needs analysis and use results to devise the Hotel Training Plan.
- Coordinate the Hotel Management Development Programme, offering guidance and
support to attendees.
- Train all newly appointed managers on HR policies and procedures and offer
guidance and support as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about the training and development of others.
- Display excellent presentation skills
- Show the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively in order to meet
- Have previous experience in a Training and Development and Human Resources role.
- Have third level or relevant qualification in Human Resources/Training or a related field.
- Completed Group Training Techniques or a similar programme.
Excellent package and additional benefits in place.
To find out more info, please upload your CV via the link provided, or send an email directly to Noel at [email protected]