We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established food company based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ management experience within the food service or hospitality industry, preferably as Store Manager or Coffee Shop/Restaurant Manager. You will have financial management, HR and health and safety management experience, with a food safety level 3 qualification, excellent communication, administrative, IT and business ownership skills.
The Store Manager will oversee the smooth running of the store, while achieving set targets and budgets. He/she will take responsibility and ownership of the store and run it as their own, in line with company standards and procedures. You must be calm under pressure, work well as part of a team and have good problem-solving abilities.
- Operational kitchen and OT management, stock management, food safety and hygiene, HACCP, health and safety and quality management
- Cost control in the areas of food cost, labour cost, utilities, maintenance etc. and labour management in line with business levels
- Encouraging effective teamwork and commitment from all staff members, leading and managing the team, providing training, leadership, coaching as well as recruitment and succession planning
- Customer service excellence and ensuring all staff members consistently provide an excellent level of customer service
- Corporate catering management; seeking new corporate opportunities
- Cooperating with the Operations Manager and Area Manager to implement the Company strategic plan and budget management
- Any other duties as assigned by management
For more information contact Adrian on +353 86 814 4001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org