We are seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join the kitchen team of our client, a 5-star property in Leinster. The ideal candidate will have experience as Sous Chef in a four or five-star property or a fine-dining restaurant.
You must have excellent organisational and communication skills and an excellent knowledge of HACCP. You must be able to work on your own initiative and work well as part of a team. Fluent English is also required for this role.
The Hotel is one of the finest throughout the world and aim to ensure all guests receive outstanding service at all times. They are dedicated to excellence and aim to provide a superior quality product, which will guarantee complete guest satisfaction. This is one of Ireland's true 5-star properties.
The Main Responsibilities of Sous Chef Include:
- To be responsible for the preparation and execution of menu dishes to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
- To train and develop the kitchen team to the required 5-star standard
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with the restaurant team
- To ensure effective communication with all departments
- To ensure the kitchen team perform their duties in accordance with HACCP and hygiene regulations
- To promote a positive working atmosphere at all times
- Any other duties as allocated by the Head Chef
For more details, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email email@example.com