We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join the kitchen team of our client, a 5-star hotel in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have experience as Sous Chef in a 4 or 5-star hotel or fine dining restaurant. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef with all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen. You must have a passion for food, excellent communication and organisational skills and an excellent knowledge of HACCP.
As Sous Chef, Responsibilities Include:
- To carry out all duties in line with departmental standards and as assigned by the Executive Chef
- To assist the Executive Chef in planning food budgets, forecasts and menu planning
- To assist the Executive Chef in training, supervising and developing the Kitchen team
- To attend departmental meetings and inter-departmental meetings
- To prepare dishes in line with menus, guest requirements and budget
- To ensure all sections are fully prepared for service
- To comply with statutory hygiene and health and safety regulations, including HACCP and to oversee Chefs are adhering to these standards
- To be a good team player, reliable, innovative and motivated
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as to follow the instruction of the Executive Chef
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Chef
For more information please contact Adrian on 0868144001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org