Our client, a well known, buys 4* Hotel in Dublin are now recruiting for an experienced Conference & Events Sales Co Ordinator to join their expanding team
- Work in conjunction with the hotel’s Sales Executive/Wedding Co-ordinator and our Sales and Marketing Director.
- Taking booking for meetings, weddings and events and maximising revenue at every opportunity
- Looking after guest questions and queries from initial phone call right through the the day of the booking and then the billing stage
- Conduct showarounds with prospective clients
- Management & development of the company’s relationship with our current customer/client base.
- Manage and develop our current database of existing and potential business opportunities
- Maintain a strong presence at sales fairs and within the industry in general.
The Ideal person
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner and all round communication skills
- Ability to develop/design advertising material i.e. posters and flyers
- A real people person with a warm personality
- Has the ability to think outside the box when it comes to new ideas
- Must be organised, sales focused and have the ability to manage high volume and multiple projects at one time
- Be a real team player
This is a real gem of a position, if interested please send me on your CV via the link provide or feel free to call me on +353 86 6056937