An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen team in a stunning 4-star hotel in Galway.
This is a challenging role for the right candidate, who is keen to progress their skills in a fast-paced environment. The role presents an opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
- To ensure all S.O.P’s for food preparation and storage of the same is adhered to.
- To comply and adhere to all Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure the highest standard of cleanliness at all times under HACCP regulations.
- To comply with Hotel COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- To prepare food as to the specification given to you by the Head Chef and stated in the menus.
- To observe cost control measures and minimize food wastage.
- To be able to prep for busy days in an efficient and productive manner.
- To prepare sauces, main courses, specialty dishes, small experience in pastry, and advantage.
- To be innovative and creative, participating in all team meetings.
- Previous experience in a similar environment (4/5* hotel)
- Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards, and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP
- Fluent English
- Be flexible and willing to work weekends
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Can legally work in Ireland with no restrictions
- Temporary accommodation can be sorted if a candidate needs to relocate
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities
- Internal transfers & promotions
- Employee recognition awards
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the link provided and if you meet the criteria above we will be in touch