We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, focused, ambitious Sales Team Leader for an established recruitment agency based in Dublin recruiting for Healthcare and Hospitality. The Sales Team Leader will lead a small team of Recruiters to manage, lead and deliver team and sales performance, bringing the best out of people in the achievement of their role KPI’s, achieving and succeeding sales, revenue, market share retention, customer satisfaction and new client acquisition targets.
Working with a small, dedicated team of professionals that coordinate the supply of 100+ Temps within the healthcare sector and who recruit medical professionals for hiring companies your role will be the go-to point of contact for leadership, direction, support and collaboration in operations, sales and business performance. It will be both a challenging and rewarding experience to work with the team to ensure the highest quality in service delivery to existing and new business clients in the greater Dublin area, Wicklow and Meath.
The company is a people business and as Team Leader your job is about your existing skills in sales, people management, strategy and communications will be demonstrated in your ability to drive over-all and individual and team performance. You will have proven ability to develop sales strategies, implementation road maps and reports on progress and outcomes, which will be of incredible value for meetings with Management.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- People Management: Leading and managing individual and team performance in key areas of sales, operations, customer, candidate and temp employee engagement. Team and one to one meetings to discuss and execute operations, standard operating procedures, project tasks etc. Identifying and addressing any performance issues through coaching, PR management, training etc.
- Sales & Revenue Performance: Full Sales Cycle Management, Customer Retention & Satisfaction activities achieved with and through your team. Task management, setting project with clear roadmaps, deadlines, monitoring and reporting trackers on the team’s KPIs
- Client Relationship Management: Supporting the team in their Client Relationship Management activities by handling escalations, undertaking site-visits and finding opportunities to increase our service offerings to existing clients
- New Business Development: Delivering the Business development strategy by running coordinated sales campaigns to obtain new business, upsell and cross selling to the business’ established client base
- Strategy, Reporting and Communication: Delivering team and sales strategies in line with company business plan – making improvements and introducing more effective approaches, creating and delivering reports on team and sales actions and results and ensuring clear communication throughout with management and key stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience as a Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor
- Proven success in achieving sales targets within a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience leading and motivating a team to deliver on their KPIs
- Excellent communication skills – your team respond to your communication and management are kept informed through meetings and reports on team performance
- A demonstrable interest in using digital tools and databases
- Education qualification in the area of Sales, Commerce, Management or HR- desired
Excellent base salary and opportunity to earn substantial commission
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org