We are now recruiting for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a 4-star hotel in Tipperary Hotel.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-years’ experience as Sales and Marketing Manager in a 4 or 5-star property, ideally in a busy hotel.
You must be a highly motivated, proactive organised multi-tasker, with experience in Sales at both operational and management levels.
Also, you must have a proven track-record in achieving sales targets and be an effective communicator to both clients and colleagues alike. In addition, experience in report writing and the ability to lead and motivate the Sales and Marketing team to develop to meet current and future objectives are also required.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and Group Director of Sales and Marketing, the main duties and responsibilities include:
- The management and implementation of the Hotel’s annual Sales and Marketing strategy
- Responsibility for targeting, focusing, and coordinating the Sales and Marketing teams’ activity, to maximise on the opportunities that exist in all markets and to achieve budget targets and budgeted revenues
- Recruiting, selecting, coaching and developing the Sales team, up-skilling team members and holding regular team meetings and briefings
- Strategy and management of the Hotel website and directing the Marketing team to manage the website content, e-marketing, SEO and PPC strategy
- Seeking and securing new business and developing the hotel brand
- Creating and using PR opportunities to exploit the brand image
- Designing and implementation of the marketing plan, tracking return on investment vs KPI’s and amending activity to meet budgetary objectives
- Managing own portfolio of accounts in Corporate, MICE, Business Groups, Tour Operators, Agents and Leisure Segments in local, regional and international markets
- Report writing; regularly reporting to the GM and Group Director of Sales and Marketing
- Any other duties as assigned
For more information on this position, please send your CV via the link below or call Joyce on 086 6056937