Want to work for a company that is going places in the best industry ever?
About the company
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager on behalf of our client, a Northern Ireland-based software company that provides Data Analysis, Demand Forecasting & Rate Recommendation Software Solution, designed specifically for the Hospitality Sector.
Based in County Down, they are expanding and love to employ people who want to grow with the job!
They don’t fuss about titles and the focus is very much on being part of the team. They want to employ people with great ideas and who aren’t afraid to share them.
Their goal as a business is to provide hotels with great technology to support their revenue decisions but also to support the industry through community, knowledge and mentoring and that’s where you come in…
They have big plans and need someone to help them shine!
We want an energetic and motivated Sales Manager who ‘owns the numbers’, who understands the sales process; who understands targets and sales delivery and who has a proven track record. We have a fantastic existing portfolio of customers but we want you to help us grow.
There will be plenty of opportunities to travel, so you need to be able to work on your own, away from the office but also to part of an energetic team.
For us as a business, company culture is everything, so you will need to be able to apply our company ethos throughout every part of the role but with your own ‘personal twist’. Is this you?
About the job
Our goals are ambitious, our technology is exciting and our customers are amazing. If this sounds like the challenge you enjoy, we’ll reward you with:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored
- A chance to develop a role that you put your stamp onto
- The opportunity to be responsible for our sales strategy as the company grows
- A role where your voice is heard and respected
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- To own the sales process and be able to report on each stage of the pipeline
- Understand targets and the process to achieve company goals
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure quality lead generation
- Generate and nurture your own leads
- Attend events and customer focus groups
- Travel outside of Ireland and the UK when required
- Create great sales material
- Understand our competitive market
- Recommend product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Help build partnerships
Required Skills & Experience:
- A proven sales track record
- Motivated and driven to meet and exceed targets
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry either in sales/revenue management or technology is a must
- Great communication skills
- Well organised and be responsible for reporting and admin.
If you are interested, send your updated CV to the email below.