We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager for this 4-star property. The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing new business and managing the major accounts to increase revenue for group, leisure, corporate and conference business.
The ideal candidate will have experience as Sales and Marketing Manager, preferably in a 4 or 5-star hotel. You must have excellent team management, motivation, interpersonal and communications skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- To create and implement an effective marketing plan, monitoring and evaluating its effectiveness against forecasted goals
- To develop new business, maintain current business relationships and network for new business within accounts, both Domestic and Oversees
- To supervise departmental activities, managing a team of two to ensure they respond to customer enquiries, track leads, maintain accurate account data, negotiate rates, communicate with accounts, conduct market research, write effective proposals etc.
- To create, implement and follow through on sales promotions
- To be responsible for sales and marketing department expenses, business planning and budgeting
- To achieve established revenue goals and report monthly to the General Manager and the Director of Sales & Marketing
- To participate in sales activities including sales trips and appointments, tradeshows, site inspections, corporate hospitality, presentations, Fam trips etc.
- To solicit new accounts, as well as maintain and grow existing accounts business
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Excellent salary plus bonus for the right person
Please note, only candidates who are eligible to live and work in Ireland without restrictions will be considered for this role.
For more details call Joyce on +353 866056937 or apply with your updated CV via the link provided