We are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a 4-star hotel in North Dublin. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing and developing new business for the property while maintaining existing accounts and developing a corporate sales strategy and driving all areas of sales to achieve budgeted Sales and Marketing targets.
You must be highly motivated to drive all areas of sales for the property and action all opportunities to promote and market the hotel, both locally and nationally.
- Responsible for managing all corporate accounts and maintaining and building existing clients accounts, while sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Developing a corporate sales strategy for the hotel and revising this regularly with the GM
- Conduct tele-research regularly to develop new markets and source new business and researching new clients and markets
- Create own sales leads and sales calls
- Maintain all active databases
- Conduct personal sales presentations to corporate bookers within Dublin and also regionally
- Manage all social media requirements and monitor, maintain and update the hotel’s website
- Monitor competitive activity and trends and ensure the hotel is correctly placed in the marketplace and be responsible for benchmarking against competitors
- Organise FAM trips, site inspections, appointments, corporate nights etc. and relevant promotions and telesales and follow-up
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports and report to the management team
For more details call Joyce on +353 86 6056937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org