We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Rooms Division Manager to join the senior management team of our client, a stunning property in Co Limerick
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as Rooms Division Manager, preferably in 4/5-star hotel. Reporting to the General Manager, the Rooms Division Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Rooms Division Operation, i.e. Accommodation Services, Front Office (including reception, switchboard, concierges and night management) and Guest Services.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all arrivals are checked in to the highest standards expected and all special requests are communicated to the General Manager, Heads of department and any other necessary personnel.
- Overseeing the Front Office, Accommodation department and Guest Services to ensure a consistently high standard of guest service is constantly provided in line with guest expectations.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and evaluating policies and procedures to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, efficiency, sales maximisation and profitability on an ongoing basis.
- Monitoring all front desk activities and finance procedures, e.g. start and end of shift procedures, rebates, billing instructions, discounted rates etc. and any policy or procedure to ensure maximum revenue for the business.
- Recruiting potential HODs, Supervisors and other roles within your departments as required. Succession planning and promotion of team members.
- Team development, training and performance, developing and updating training manuals etc. in conjunction with the HR department and ensuring that team members attend training courses.
- Ensuring effective communication with Heads of Department, Management, Supervisors and team members to promote a positive, proactive working environment.
- Ensure all probationary reviews and appraisals of all team members within your departments.
- Maintaining effective communications, including daily and weekly meetings to ensure optimum teamwork and communication between all departments of the property.
- Participation in the running of all related IT systems that assist the business in each of the areas of responsibility to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business and grow sales and revenue.
- In conjunction with the General Manager , set and maintain budgets and forecasts for areas of responsibility. Participate in monthly reviews of financial performance. Ensuring effective labour and cost controls are implemented, maintained and monitored within all reporting departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of hotel property management systems
- Strong team leadership, development and training skills
- Positive attitude and outstanding guest service skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and passion for achieving success
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English, both written and spoken
- Can legally work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- We can also help out with accommodation if you need to relocate
An excellent salary is on offer for the right person
For more information, please send your details via the link provided and we will be in touch