We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the Food and Beverage team of our client, a luxury 4-star property.
This hotel is only 1.5 hours from Dublin and easily commutable from North Leinster and Midlands Counties.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as we see our restaurant manager as a future food and beverage manager of our hotel.
Working alongside our very supportive general manager, you will need to be passionate about hospitality and want to succeed in the role.
We are looking for a manager who has at least 1-2 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager in a 4 or 5-star hotel or fine dining restaurant, preferably in an AA Rosette accredited restaurant.
What else are we looking for?
- An excellent personality with a can do attitude and a real team player
- Strong leaderships skills and be able to lead by example
- You will have excellent organizational skills when it comes to prioritising
- Excellent command of English both written and oral
- You must be able to work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- An excellent salary and working conditions
Ongoing training provided to help you settle into the role
For more details, please send your details via the link provided and we will be in touch.