We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team of our client, a 4-star property in Co Donegal. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant F&B Manager in a 4 or 5-star property and take pride in delivering high-quality service to guests. You must have excellent team leadership, motivation, communication, and organizational skills.
Main Duties Include:
- Full management of a hotel restaurant and other F&B areas within the property
- Ensuring the F&B team consistently delivers high-quality standards of guest service
- Monitoring purchasing costs within the restaurant, adhering to a budget, minimising waste, stock control, stock taking, etc.
- Managing the restaurant's labour budget in line with business levels, labour forecasts, rosters, etc.
- To identify recruitment needs and actively recruit for the F&B department with the HR department
- To upskill and train the restaurant team in all SOPs and to carry out team performance appraisals
- Working with other heads of department within the property to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant, attending Head of Department meetings, communicating with HODs, General Manager, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
In return we can offer:
- Permanent accommodation if you need to relocate
- Career progression with this well-known Irish hotel group
- Meals on duty and hotel discounts
- A very supportive General Manager & HR Manager to help you settle into the role
For more information, please send your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch