A stunning 5* hotel located in Co Kerry are now inviting applications for the role of Pastry Chef
You will be joining a Kitchen team filled with motivation, striving to provide an exceptional dining experience for our guests.
Professionalism, energy and enthusiasm, adaptability, excellent communication skills and creativity will be just some of the attributes you will need to be successful in this role.
All applicants require expert knowledge of patisserie, patisserie preparation and bread making and will be responsible for the planning and execution of the pastry menus in conjunction with the Executive Head Chef
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are flexible, organised and able to coordinate a variety of activities working with fresh ingredients sourced locally whilst ensuring that the HACCP requirements and the hotels high standards are maintained at all times.
Reporting to the Exec Chef, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with fine dining and baking experience in pastry to progress their career and to be involved in creating a unique pastry offering to our guests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a passion for all things pastry related
- Will be an all-rounder in breads, pastry, ice creams, sorbets, petit fours
- Will love to work in a guide listed establishment
- Will be very creative, always scoping out new ideas and recipes
- Will want to work with an Executive Chef who is driven by standards
- Will have 5* Fine Dining or AA Rosette Pastry/ Pastry Sous/ CDP Chef Experience
- Will have the ability to carry out great execution pastry / desserts for our restaurant
- Must be able to work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person
- Help with accommodation if you need to relocate
- The chance to work with one of Ireland's most talented Head Chefs
- A full compliment of chefs in the team, we are only missing our pastry chef
- Ongoing training and advice to help you settle into the role
- The chance to live and work along the Wild Atlantic Way
- A fun, safe working environment
- Career progression with this hotel
The role of Pastry Chef is a hands-on challenging one, and therefore experience in this role in a similar type of establishment is essential at 5* fine Dining or a Restaurant at upper level of AA Rosette standard as execution of the fine detail is paramount.
This role may suit a Senior Chef de Partie -Pastry or Pastry Sous Chef looking for the next move in their career.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you, and you want to work in one of the top 5* hotels in Ireland, then please send your Cv via the link provided and we will be in touch