Our client, a very busy large hotel in Dublin are now recruiting for an experienced Meeting & Events Manager.
You will need to have previous experience as an Events Manager or Assistant Events Manager in a busy hotel.
Some of the key duties of the role:
- To ensure conference and banqueting bookings are taken correctly and entered onto Opera, sales and catering system.
- Managing Events department holidays in an efficient, fair and timely manner
- Overseeing general administration
- Compiling the operations three months forecast of Events with detail
- Develop and maintain filing, trace, communication systems, and follow-up procedures in line with the hotel's guidelines
- Management and Development of the events team (coordinators and administrators) to ensure there is progression and development in the department. This will include training and mentoring
- To communicate with other relevant departments with regard to updated information or special requests with regard to an event.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven track record as and Events Manager or Assistant Events Manager who is ready to take the next step
- Excellent administration skills
- Be very proactive and looking to further their career
- Strong time management, delegation and motivational skills
- You will be an excellent negotiator
- Have a strong work ethic
- Excellent personality and strong communication skills
- Be passionate
For more information on this position and for a full and detailed job spec, please send your details via the link below or call Joyce on +353 866056937