We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager on behalf of our client, a luxury hotel in Leinster. The ideal candidate will have experience as Maintenance Manager in a 4 or 5-star hotel and have excellent team leadership and motivation skills as well as budget planning and adherence experience.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the effective management of all maintenance and engineering operations within the property. You will also be responsible for the development of the engineering team, compliance with regulations and procedures.
Main duties include:
- Leading the Maintenance team in daily engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, including work schedules and service standards
- Communicate will all departments, especially Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritise maintenance for public areas, guest rooms and facilities
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees and maintain the property to ensure safety
- Coordinate renovation bidding, costs etc. and oversee works by contractors and subcontractors
- Monitor KPI’s for the Maintenance/Engineering department, prepare budgets for maintenance, engineering, capital and repairs
- Other duties as assigned by Management
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com