We are seeking an International Marketing and Revenue Support to join the Revenue team of our client, a well-known Hotel Group based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue and marketing support including producing reports, answering day to day queries, updating websites content and general administration and communication procedures.
The ideal person will possess:
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written required.
- Turkish/Arabic/Russian or Spanish language an advantage.
- Based in and legally entitled to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Intermediate computer and software (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in hospitality or travel industry preferred.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing ongoing support through the production of CRM newsletters, company member support, membership & revenue growth and coordination of special offers and promotions.
- Updating online marketing channels including social media and website content on a continual basis.
- Complete relevant training in and specialize in reporting systems.
- Provide system support for hotels.
- Assist in solicitation and loading of rates for hotels within the group, through regular contact with clients, hotels and headquarters.
- Complete relevant training and understand the Content Management System (CMS) for the Groups’ websites and other online activities to provide additional support to hotels within the Group.
- Complete sales, competitor analysis and regular visibility checks for member hotels
- Maintain sales files on all corporate accounts, promotional activities and others relating to special activities.
- Distribution of the monthly e-newsletter to ensure regular communication is maintained.
- Production and distribution of regular Press Releases to PR database on happenings within the company.
- Provides support by performing a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical, accounting and support functions in accordance with standard procedures.
- Production of weekly and monthly KPI reports.
If you are interested, please email your updated CV to George at [email protected]