This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified individual to continue their career in HR with one of the best HR Directors in Ireland. Working in this luxury high end resort not only allows you to expand on what you have learned in 3rd level studying for your HR qualification, but it also opens you up to the world of hospitality.
Structure and support are key in this property. The General Manager is very supportive of the HR function in the resort, and you will have excellent guidance from the HR Manager and the HR Director.
So, what does the role involve?
- General administration such as file management, updating databases, etc.
- Advertising vacancies on job boards, screening cv's, arranging interviews and completing reference checks.
- Issue offer letters and contracts of employment and all paperwork to new employees.
- Overseeing employee surveys and assisting in payroll operations.
- Assist with training and development projects.
- Organising staff service awards and social events.
The ideal candidate shall have a diploma or degree in HR and be CIPD qualified. In addition previous experience in a HR administration capacity is required.