We are now recruiting for an experienced Human Resource Manager for this busy 4* Hotel located in Kilkenny. This is a maternity contract starting in June 2021.
We are happy to look at an Assistant HR Manager who is ready for the next step.
Some of the duties of the role:
- All recruitment/selection and training of new staff
- To prepare new starter packs from initial welcome to hotel orientation
- To manage employee appraisal, working with the department managers to ensure all necessary job chats, assessments etc are completed as per the schedule
- To follow Company procedure for grievance and disciplinary and to complete and record required documentation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a HR Manager/Assistant Manager
- Deliver Staff Induction to all employees ensuring the information provided is accurate - Including Back to Work COVID-19 induction training and refresher training.
- Ideally you will have experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with GDPR
- Experience with IR and ER procedures
- Familiar with Irish law
- Diploma or Degree in HR related issue
- Highly organised individual with strong admin & PC skills with proficiency in MS Office.
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary along with benefits
- Ongoing training through external courses
- Meals on Duty
- Discount to our leisure facilities
For more information please send your details via the link provided or call Joyce on +353 86 6056937