An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Experienced HR Professional to join this award winning team as HR Manager. If you are passionate about all things HR & Employment Law then this could be the ideal role for you...
The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background and will be responsible for leading the HR function, providing support and implementing new initiatives, procedures, processes to develop the people agenda, building and developing an efficient and positive work environment. This is the senior role and requires an experienced individual who is a team player, but one who is equally able to operate effectively with a significant amount of autonomy.
Some of the duties of the role:
- To manage employee appraisal, working with the department managers to ensure all necessary job chats, assessments etc are completed as per the schedule
- To ensure the company is compliant with any statutory training requirements and GDPR
- Develop succession plans, working with site management to identify hi-po’s to ensure a strong leadership pipeline with leaders who have the knowledge, skills and capability to deliver.
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to management and staff in relation to all aspects of the employment relations. Manage day-to-day HR services in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure all employee queries are responded to in a timely manner
- To follow Company procedure for grievance and disciplinary and to complete and record required documentation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a HR Manager or Business Partner
- Ideally you will have experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with GDPR
- Experience with IR and ER procedures
- Familiar with Irish law
- Diploma or Degree in HR related issue
- Be approachable, personable, energetic with the highest standard of integrity. A people person with a growth mindset, accessible and open to our team members, always willing to listen, assist and support.
- Attention to detail, commercial awareness w
- Highly organised individual with strong admin & PC skills with proficiency in MS Office.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information please send your details through via the link provided or call Joyce in 086 6056937