Due to business expansion this well-known HR Consultancy Firm wishes to recruit an experienced HR professional to join their team as a HR Advisor. You will work remotely from home ideally within the Leinster region.
The role itself is exciting and challenging and allows you to not only work with some of the finest HR professionals in Ireland, but it also affords you an opportunity to work with very dynamic and innovative companies across a diverse range of sectors within Ireland.
Whether it be offering general HR guidance and support to your portfolio of clients, assisting with workplace investigations, updating contracts of employment and company handbooks or reviewing recent legal case studies, no day is ever the same.
This company can offer an attractive package to the right candidate which will include:
- Competitive salary
- Educational assistance
- 22 days annual leave
- Work remotely from home
- Mobile phone and company laptop
- Sick pay
- Paid maternity leave
- Work as a part of a team that really enjoy working with each other
- Continuous learning and development
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Ability to work on one own’s initiative
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a senior HR role within a busy work environment
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Administration and IT proficiency including comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- CIPD Qualification or/and Diploma/Degree in HR or similar
- Experience of varied HR initiatives and employee/IR issues