We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager for this stunning 5* hotel located in Galway.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Recruitment, selection and training of new staff
- To prepare new starter packs from initial welcome to hotel induction and orientation
- To manage employee appraisals, working with managers and heads of department to ensure all necessary job chats, assessments etc. are completed as per the schedule
- To ensure the hotel is compliant with statutory training requirements
- To ensure the hotel is fully GDPR compliant
- To ensure all employee queries are responded to in a timely manner
- To follow Company procedure for grievance and disciplinary and to complete and record required documentation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a HR Manager/Assistant Manager
- Ideally you will have experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Experience with IR and ER procedures
- Knowledge of Irish employment law
- Diploma or Degree in HR related issue
- Highly organised individual with strong administration and PC skills with proficiency in MS Office.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information, please email your updated CV to [email protected] or call Noel at +353 87 2145990