A Manager of Human Resources will manage Human Resources’ related activities including recruitment, performance management, succession planning, talent management, compensation & benefits, employee relations initiatives, learning & development and training.
Also manage all related matters to employee benefits, including; employees’ accommodation, meals, transportation.
As a Manager of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities. This includes talent management, succession planning, learning & development and training, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations, and health and safety aspects.
Specifically, a Manager/Director of Human Resources will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans as well the company’s plans.
· Maintain a best practice recruitment approach to attract the best applicants, within the approved manning budget.
· Ensure Turnover is kept low in order to reduce recruitment & payroll cost
· Implement training and development strategies, to improve performance, customer service, Quality Assurance requirements, problem resolutions & guest satisfaction surveys
· Establish Training culture together with HOD's, aiming for constant improvement of Guest Satisfaction & Quality assurance.
· Oversee the hotel's human resources database and payroll system
· Provide a framework for counselling, coaching, and welfare services
· Manage the Team Members’ Opinion Surveys and champions the HR calendar of Team Member social events, and ensure implementation.
· Prepare Manning/Payroll projections, forecasts and budgets throughout the year and advise GM and/or regional office of any major issues that would impact the operation.