We are currently looking for an experienced Hotel Operations Manager for a beautiful 4* hotel in Co Donegal.
The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day running of all food and beverage, leisure, front of house, and banqueting activity and will coordinate with all other department managers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
The role includes:
- Set and monitor service standards across all areas of operations.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are in place and up-to-date in each department
- Ensure that all managers are delivering a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Act as first point of contact in executing the customer satisfaction and complaints procedures, responsible for scoping the investigation and escalation where necessary.
- Retain responsibility and accountability for the Hotel day to day operations.
- Monitor revenue, purchasing costs, departmental budgets and evaluation against KPIs.
- Oversee the preparation of weekly management reports
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the premises including; cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating, and external premises.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Hotel’s operation are in accordance with the prevailing statutory regulations, particularly in relation to licensing, employment law, and health and safety.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure that revenue trends and opportunities are maximized, as well as to update on operational activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Food and Beverage management, as well as experience in managing other hotel departments
- Ability to maintain and improve the high standards and level of service
- Creativity and proactivity in his/her day-to-day duties
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Full driving license
The client can offer:
- Accommodation if a candidate needs to relocate
- Staff discounts on Food & Beverage, Gym and Spa within the Hotel Group,
- Free Lunch on duty
- Staff referral bonus
If you're interested, please send the CV via the link provided and we'll be in touch.