Our client, a very busy bar and restaurant are looking for an experienced host, someone who has experience in both reception and food and beverage
- You will first get to know how the business operates so will work in the food and beverage department to get an understanding of how everything works
- The property has a small amount of bedrooms with more rooms in the pipeline on and these are due to be finished in the next few weeks
- You will then move into the reception area and co-ordinate the front desk function, reservations, guest services etc.
The Ideal Person
- You will need to have pleasant personality with a solid customer service approach.
- Previous experience in front office required
- The ability to maximise revenue are essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate will also possess good organisational and multi-tasking skills, experience in cash handling and accounting procedures together with good general administration skills.
- Candidates must also have excellent English, written and spoken
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person €28-€30k
- Free parking
- If you need to relocate we can help with accommodation for a few weeks
- Ongoing training to help you settle into the role
- Above all a fun, friendly atmosphere where or staff are the heart of our business
Interested? Please send your details via the link below