Are you an experienced Head Chef looking for a new role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head Chef on behalf of our client, a 5-star hotel in Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate will have experience as Head Chef in a 5-star property or fine-dining restaurant with excellent team management, training and development skills. You must also be strong on finance and budget control and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
Reporting into the Exec Chef we are looking for a candidate who has the following:
- Previous experience as Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef in a 5-star property or fine-dining restaurant with excellent team management, training and development skills.
- You must also be familiar with finance and budget control and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- You will be a strong leader, who can lead by example and mentor the junior chefs
- Excellent HACCP and Health & Safety knowledge
- You are on top of current market trends
- Experience with menu planning
- A real foodie chef who takes pride in their dishes
- An excellent team player who enjoys working in a fun atmosphere
- You must be legally allowed to work in Ireland on a fulltime basis
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- An excellent salary along with benefits
- Accommodation if you need to relocate
- A very supportive Exec Head Chef and General Manager to help you settle into the role
- The chance to really put your stamp on this property and progress your career
For more information please send your CV via the link provided or call Joyce on 086 6056937
Salary €60-€70k DOE