Do you have experience in the luxury hotel market? Are you looking to work in one of Ireland's top Hotels? Well, read on as we could have the ideal role for you..............
Our client is looking for an Experienced Guest Relations Manager to join the management team in this picturesque hotel nestled along The Wild Atlantic Way.
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- Introduce the ‘wow factor’ into services provided, thinking ahead and using your initiative to anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Devising ‘personal guest plan’ with the assistance of the Reception Manager and Duty Manager
- Identify ways we can enhance standards of service to our guests, striving for continuous improvement
- Assist in supporting and managing the front desk
- Overseeing the Duty Managers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have previous experience in a Front Office role within a four or five-star hotel
- Possess strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual, reliable and have a flexible attitude (This is a full-time position with shifts varying between Monday and Sunday)
- Must be able to work fulltime in Ireland with no restrictions
- Fluent in English
What Can We Offer?
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and service providers
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Professional award-winning training and development opportunities
If this role sounds interesting to you, please email your CV to Joyce or email email@example.com
NB. Due to COVID 19 this vacancy is presently on hold. We are however still actively interviewing people for this role and would welcome your application and we can arrange to have a Skype call with you and will inform you as soon as this role comes active again.