We are currently recruiting for a Group Talent Acquisition Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established Hotel Group with properties throughout Ireland.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for reviewing online data from employee satisfaction surveys and exit interviews. This person will implement employer branding strategies by representing the Group at universities in Ireland and abroad, and build successful relationships with all senior managers within the group.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Investigate and determine workforce needs (retention initiatives, staff engagement, mentoring, workforce planning and future leaders’ succession planning)
- Co-ordinate and process work permits for hotels as required
- Develop a robust onboarding process for implementation in all properties across the Group
- Analyse key engagement trends and develop, evaluate and implement new processes to continually enhance the Company culture
- Develop and conduct workshops for key Managers across the Group to enhance their expertise in recruitment and retention processes
The ideal person will have:
- 3rd level qualification preferably in Human Resources
- 2-3 years in Human Resources Management role that has involved dealing with recruitment, staff engagement, mentoring and workforce planning
- Experience as a recruitment consultant, ideally within the hospitality sector
- Experience in managing and working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Clear knowledge and understanding of Human Resource policies and retention processes and initiatives
- Level-headed thinking and the ability to see all sides of the problem
- Full driving license and own car
Excellent package for the right candidate and remote working options in place.
For more details call Noel at +353 87 2145990 or email [email protected]