We are now recruiting for a Group Revenue Manager
This is fantastic opportunity for a Revenue Manager to oversee multiple properties countrywide.
- Thoroughly analyse each revenue stream to ensure revenue in each property is being capitalised.
- The successful candidate will be required to work in harmony with the Sales & Marketing function, the Revenue and Reservations team and the relevant General Managers to ensure that mutually agreed strategies are in place to sustainably achieve overall property goals and bottom line results, both in the medium and long-term;
- To future proof and identify new revenue opportunities for the collection and each property.
- To liaise with the Sales & Marketing function to proactively ascertain business and revenue generation and growth, taking fluctuating market demands into consideration;
- To encourage and ensure professional and transparent communication with all stakeholders, primarily GM’s, Revenue & Reservations teams, Sales & Marketing teams.
- To oversee, manage, train and develop all revenue managers and reservations teams across the group to ensure that that the revenue and reservations team in each property are competent and achieving targets.
- To ensure that the best practices in yield management are in place and that maximum revenue is achieved on any given day in all properties.
- Monitor the revenue build closely, suggesting techniques and approaches as relevant and in conjunction with the GM. Trends of the hotel should be highlighted and taken into consideration for forecasting.
- Review distribution and optimise distribution partnerships and OTA’s.
- To establish and maintain a good working relationship with other members of staff and management at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years’ previous Revenue Management experience at minimum.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience managing a team.
- An excellent understanding of the hotel business, its varying revenue streams to include both rooms and food and beverage; and a profuse knowledge of market demands and variations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must have own transport and be flexible in terms of attending each of the properties on a regular basis and subject to business needs.
For more information please contact Joyce on 086 604 6937 or email email@example.com