Our client, a hotel group in Co Donegal is currently looking for an experienced Group Revenue Manager to join their team.
The Group Revenue Manager will be responsible for revenue management and pricing strategy for the hotel group, including bedrooms, leisure facilities, corporate events and food and beverage. The Group Revenue Manager will identify and apply the most effective pricing strategies at all times and continuously seek to improve revenue opportunities and efficiencies.
This role will require close collaboration with all management and staff to ensure that the most appropriate pricing strategy is followed at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor and co-ordinate revenue strategy for the Group to maximise total hotel revenue at all times, with particular attention to maximising RevPAR.
- Implement revenue management strategy, operations, procedures and best practice.
- Identify, research and secure appointments with new accounts and agents both nationally and internationally.
- Prepare relevant departmental reports, including but not limited to, revenue reports, business mix reports, pace reports and revenue forecasts.
- Provide pricing for all corporate, leisure and group enquiries.
- Responsible for overall management of electronic distribution systems, online travel agency accounts and the relevant online management systems for the revenue/reservations department.
- Embed a cost-conscious culture in the Group by developing, reviewing and reporting on KPIs in your area of responsibility.
- Monitor departmental pick up patterns, lead times, costs and budgets and evaluation against KPIs.
- Take responsibility for the revenue and reservations procedures and the training of relevant employees in accordance with same.
- Audit all revenue and reservation practices on a regular basis ensuring that the relevant procedure is being adhered to at all times.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with existing group business and long standing relationships.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with external stakeholders to best understand industry trends and to promote the Group.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that revenue trends and opportunities are maximised, as well as to update on commercial activity.
- Represent the Group at industry events to ensure that all revenue opportunities are developed and secured.
- Embed a revenue management culture throughout the Group by communicating regularly and providing guidance and support to staff where necessary.
If you have the required skills and experience and intersted in more details, please send your CV via the link provided and we'll be in touch.