We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager for this 5-star property in Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of running the property, including achieving budgeted revenue and profit, ensuring outstanding luxury guest service, delivered by an expertly lead, motivated and professional team.
- Develop and deliver annual sales and marketing plan to optimise yield, food and beverage growth and other revenue areas.
- Lead regular revenue meetings to review and agree strategy.
- Monitor competitors effectively to proactively react and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Manage rooms revenue, reviewing and maintaining key client performance and relationships.
- Implementing the food and beverage strategy within the hotel revenue and sales plan, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, Head Chef and Food and Beverage personnel.
Managing Standards, Product and Service Delivery
- Delivering exceptional guest experience, exceeding expectations, striving for excellent standards.
- Carrying out regular audits, ensuring the property is maintained in excellent condition.
Managing Team Members
- Develop, lead and direct the organisational structure within the hotel in line with the annual budget.
- Position and promote the property as the best place to work, managing a team-focused culture to attract, motivate, engage and retain team members.
Finance and Administration
- Prepare an annual budget and maintain effective control of it through revenue control, credit management, accounting procedures, cost control etc.
- Manage all expenses regarding business volumes and optimum profitability, channelling cost through positioning and planning labour and all other costs effectively.
Fire, Health and Safety and Hygiene Standards
- Be fully compliant with health and safety, fire safety food safety and hygiene standards, policies and procedures in line with legislation.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
The ideal candidate will have experience at General Manager or Director of Operations level of running a 5-star property, preferably with experience in a golf affiliated business and luxury hotel experience with college or university education or equivalent. We are seeking someone with quality food and beverage experience, knowledge of marketing consortiums, managing senior stakeholders and owners and well networked within the luxury travel community in Northern and Ireland and the UK. You must also be an inspirational, people-centric leader, with excellent communication and engagement skills; a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate hospitality professional.
For more information, please email your updated CV to [email protected] or call Noel at +353 87 2145990