We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager for this busy leisure centre in Leinster. Reporting directly to the Managing Director/Owners the General Manager will be responsible for the overall management of all departments within the Group, including day to day senior staff management and overall guest management.
- Working very closely with centre owners and other key stake holders to deliver maximum commercial revenue.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of Group service culture, maximizing operations to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing the Groups management (HOD's) and overall centre targets to deliver excellent Guest experience.
- Closely manage the relationship between profitability and Guest satisfaction.
- Overall Health & Safety Officer for all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for compliance with legislation, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- Oversee the commercial and operations functions of Group.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Activities, Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General are on target and accurate.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Closely monitor the businesses reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Maximizing room/activity yield and maximise revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Build and develop Team Line management and overall staff training.
- Build & develop powerful Sales channels with all clients with a focus on growing the business.
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or apply with your CV on the button below.
Please note, only candidates who are eligible to live and work in Ireland without restrictions will be considered for this role.