Our client in Leinster wishes to recruit a General Manager for the purpose of managing their entire attraction to achieve excellence in all areas of the visitor experience and to ensure it is among the premier attractions in Leinster.
This is an important leadership role and involves instilling an ethos and culture of teamwork and collaboration with staff. It involves devising and implementing strategies that achieve constant improvements in Commercial success and overall financial performance and sustainability of the attraction.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage all aspects of the attraction ensuring maximum efficiency, excellent customer service and optimum commercial performance across the attraction.
- Manage the staff and volunteer team establishing a strong teamwork and collaborative approach.
- Ensure staff communication, performance management and contribution is consistently maintained
- at an excellent level.
- Lead and develop the attraction constantly improving and adding to the facilities and products at the
- Ensure that the attraction is among the premier visitor attractions in Ireland’s Ancient East generally in terms of visitor numbers and quality of experience.
- Identify and introduce new attractions and that will deliver both profit and reputational value whilst
- constantly improving the existing constituents of the product on offer.
- Manage all key stakeholder relationships with existing and potential clients always adopting a ’can do’
- and commercial attitude.
- Manage the Financial position, all Budgets and commercial returns particularly in the areas of retail,
- catering, Events, admissions and membership.
- Manage all events throughout the year and constantly develop new creative activities and events
- which deliver maximum commercial performance.
- Ensure maximum promotion of the attraction to the International, Domestic and Local markets.
- Create a high level of community involvement in the activities of the attraction and maintain a healthy
- communication and involvement with the local community.
- Manage all conservation and curatorial aspects of the attraction.
This is a very unique and wonderful permanent role which will allow you to put your stamp on it and thrive and adapt as the business goes from strength to strength under your direction.
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com