Are you currently a General Manager/Deputy Manager with a high volume hospitality/retail background?
Are you tired of the long weekends and late nights, and looking for a more structured environment? Well read on as we could have the ideal role for you..............
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee multi food and beverage outlets in this vibrant and very successful catering company located in the Limerick/Clare area
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- To oversee the day to day running of the outlets and cafes
- Development and oversight of annual budgets for each of the operations and working closely with the directors, executive chef, and unit managers to ensure targets are achieved.
- Ensure all staff comply with company policy and procedures
- Developing a sustainability programme with the organisation
- Along with the unit managers, ensure excellent customer service and health and safety standards are maintained throughout the company
- Staff recruitment and training
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all staff
- Working alongside the executive head chef to ensure all units are working in order
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have similar experience as a General Manager or Deputy Manager, with a food and beverage background in either a hotel or retail environment
- Experience managing a large team
- Have a very warm and approachable personality and have excellent communication skills
- Can lead, train and motivate a large workforce and lead by example
- On top of current industry trends
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person including bonus and pension
- This is a Monday-Friday role 9-5.30pm,no late nights involved
- Ongoing support from the owner to help and guide you as you settle into the role
- SOPs and a strong and committed workforce are already in place in this company and we just need someone to take it to the next level
- Office based role
- Excellent career progression
Interviews will happen in December with a potential start date for January 2024
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate
For more information please send your CV via the link provided or call Joyce on 086 6056397