We are seeking applications for the role of General Manager to head up the team of this 4-star hotel in the beautiful surroundings of The West Coast of Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have experience at senior management level within a similar environment, be a positive, proactive professional with a “can-do” attitude and excellent financial management, communication, and negotiation skills.
A proven leader who can demonstrate strong food & beverage and rooms experience and the effective management of teams in previous roles. In addition, this role requires the candidate to be passionate about providing excellent customer service throughout all hotel departments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all hotel operations are carried out in line with agreed standards and where necessary develop and implement changes
- Work closely with heads of department to monitor and evaluate each hotel department to ensure that service standards are achieved at all times
- Develop, implement and monitor customer service initiatives
- Have knowledge of agreed budgets, costs, forecasting and sales and work with the owner to reach all sales targets, while monitoring expenditure and costs on an ongoing basis
- To inspire a positive working environment across all hotel departments to ensure that all team members are aware of the contribution they make to the hotel
- Carry out a regular review of staff training needs and work with the various heads of department to ensure that all staff are trained in line with company standards
- Ensure compliance with all health & safety legislation
- Any other duties as assigned
You must be legally able to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
An excellent salary along with benefits are on offer for the successful candidate
For more information, please send your CV via the link and we will be in touch