We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager for an established recruitment agency based in Dublin, specialising in recruiting permanent and temporary roles for the healthcare and hospitality sectors with an internal team of 10, and over 100 temps working in client locations.
The General Manager will lead, manage and deliver on the operational and revenue performance of the company and will have the ability to ensure operational resilience and growth within a dynamic environment and through your team. The successful candidate will be trained into the agency’s established mode of operations and will be responsible for the successful running of the business, reporting to the Directors on a quarterly basis.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing, motivating and retaining a team of 10 professionals to achieve company performance
- Setting, supporting and managing sales and marketing activities to achieve revenue targets
- Financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Managing overall operations to ensure efficient and effective service delivery including key account management and customer service
- Evaluating, supporting and leading change management activities
Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in Management or Commerce or Hospitality or Human Resources
- Experience in leading and developing a high performing team, with the ability to engage, motivate and enable others within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Technically minded with strong IT and numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent package inclusive of annual and quarterly performance bonuses and commission.
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org