Applicants should have a solid General Management record in hospitality with proven progression through the hospitality structure. International brand and hotel group experience is also preferred.
The General Manager will be the leader in delighting our guests and working with the hotel team to bring the best to the hotel by making things happen.
We are inviting applications from candidates with strong experience in the corporate, leisure, family, wedding and conference business with an excellent knowledge of revenue management along with good commercial knowledge of the region.
The position offers an excellent market leading salary and benefit package and the opportunity to progress.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience as a General Manager, preferably within a Group or Branded hotel environment
- Local knowledge and experience are a must
- Strong commercial and revenue management skills
- Proven leadership experience in a hotel setting
- Proven and strong people management experience
- Hands-on and focus in delivering results with a great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Exceptional communication skills and commitment to providing excellent service to hotel guests
- Strong leadership skills, being able to understand the big picture and driving the company objectives in his/her area of responsibility
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and natural ability to encourage sharing & reapplying
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by sending your updated CV via this link.
We look forward to hearing from you.