A rare opportunity for a Front Office Manager to join the management team at this award-winning 5* hotel has now arisen.
Situated along the stunning Wild Atlantic Way, we are looking for a candidate who has previous 4/5* hotel experience as a Front Office Manager or Assistant and wants to come and join the exceptional team at one of Ireland's top 5* hotels.
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- The main purpose of this role is to partake, oversee and ensure the delivery of 5* customer service to all guests staying in the Hotel from their post-reservation stage right through to their post-stay e-mail at the hotel.
- To manage the Front Office/Concierge/Guest Services & Hotel Porter teams to deliver a consistently high standard of guest service, ensuring guest satisfaction and maximizing the financial performance of the Front Office department.
- To lead, coach and train the Front Office/Reception/Concierge teams to encourage a positive working environment.
- You will analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve the overall ratings and grading.
- To deal with all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
What are we looking for:
- A dedicated and passionate hospitality professional who excels at guest relations and enjoys working to very high standards in a luxury setting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a professional manner
- Ability to improve front office operations, customer service delivery and standard development.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team to consistently be high performing.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Have a customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- A strong communicator with both staff and guests alike
- Can lead by example when it comes to motivating and mentoring junior staff members
- A manager who will work well with other HODs
- Excellent command of the English language both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills and impeccably groomed
- A candidate who can legally work in Ireland with no restrictions
What we can offer?
- An excellent salary for the successful candidate
- Accommodation if you need to relocate
- The chance to work in one of the top, award-winning hotels in Ireland
- A very supportive General Manager to help you settle into the role
- Excellent career progression and personal development
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your CV to Mislav via the link provided.