We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join the management team of our client, a luxury 5-star property in Kerry. The ideal candidate will have experience as F&B Manager in a 4 or 5-star property and have excellent team management, motivation, leadership and training skills as well as strong communication and organisation skills.
Reporting directly to the Deputy General Manager and General Manager, the Food and Beverage Manager will oversee all F&B outlets within the property and lead, motivate, train and manage the F&B team to ensure guests receive a consistently high quality service and to maximise all sales opportunities within the department.
Main Duties Include:
- Full management of all F&B areas within the property, with specific management of the restaurant
- Ensuring the F&B team consistently deliver high quality standards of guest service
- Monitoring purchasing costs within the F&B department, adhering to budget, minimising waste, stock control and stock taking etc.
- Managing labour budget in line with business levels, labour forecasts, rosters etc.
- To identify recruitment needs and actively recruit for the F&B department with the HR department
- To upskill and train the F&B team in all SOP’s and to carry out team performance appraisals
- Working with other heads of department within the property to ensure the smooth running of the F&B department, attending Head of Department meetings, communicating with HODs, Deputy General Manager, General Manager etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Deputy General Manager
For more information contact Adrian on +353 86 814 4001 or at email@example.com
NB. Due to COVID 19 this vacancy is presently on hold. We are however still actively interviewing people for this role and would welcome your application and we can arrange to have a Skype call with you and will inform you as soon as this role comes active again.