We are seeking an experienced Financial Controller on behalf of our client, a well-known hotel in North Leinster. The Financial Controller will deliver financial and commercial acumen for the running of the hotel and oversee the finance team to deliver a professional service to all hotel departments in line with the procedures of the Accounts Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience as Financial Controller in a hospitality or retail environment, preferably a qualified Accountant with over 3 years’ experience as Financial Controller. You must have strong systems experience and IT knowledge, with commercial awareness and a good broad knowledge of tax. You must possess excellent planning and organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines. You must also be able to work under pressure, be self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller wanting to develop their career.
- To deliver and communicate quarterly and annual results and reports in line with company requirements
- To prepare monthly management accounts to a strict deadline for both properties
- To advise the General Managers of new tax implications and to make recommendations
- To ensure internal controls are in place and working effectively within the company
- To prepare company tax returns, audit files and oversee annual audit
- To prepare annual budgets and forecasts along with management
- Any other duties as assigned by management
For more details call Joyce on 086 6056937 or email via the link provided