We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and motivated Food & Beverage Training Manager to join the Food and Beverage Team of a luxury 5* resort West of Ireland.
The role will include:
- Working with department heads and Senior Management to determine skill gaps and training opportunities to improve performance and department objectives.
- Instilling a culture of high quality, process excellence and continuous improvement through clearly defined KPI's performance targets and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess current training needs with department heads.
- Work collaboratively with the management team to understand individual centre needs to ensure the centre can obtain year-end targets through employee performance.
- Develop current and effective learning and development programmes
- Design engaging, relevant, and inspiring training content incorporating a variety of methodologies keeping your audience at the forefront, i.e virtual, mobile, intranet, online, and web-based training.
- Conduct training modules.
- Monitor and gauge the effectiveness of the training modules and programmes by implementing real-time and real-value measures such as assessments and sales reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have previous experience delivering training in a 5-star environment
- Previous experience in a Learning and Development Role.
- Possess training experience & service skills
- A positive attitude to coaching and with the ability to adapt to different personalities.
- A passion for hospitality and a friendly guest-focused approach.
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
Some of the Benefits available:
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Subsidized accommodation
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire