Our client, a vibrant, busy 4* Hotel in Kilkenny is now recruiting for an experienced Senior Duty Manager with a strong F&B background to join their management team.
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- To oversee the day to day running of the food and beverage outlets
- To carry out Duty Manager shifts as required
- To help out in the front office and other departments as needed
- To work alongside other HODs to ensure the hotel maintains its standards
- Training and rostering of staff
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Have the ability to manage a large and demanding Hotel operation on a daily basis to include: Conferencing, Weddings, Bars and Restaurant
The Ideal Person:
- Will have experience as a Duty Manager/Assistant F&B Manager/F&B Manager in a busy hotel operation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A real team leader who can lead by example and be able to motivate staff
- A passion for the hotel industry
- An excellent personality
- Be legally allowed to work in Ireland full time
- Excellent command of English
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person
- Free parking
- Ongoing professional training to enhance your career
- A very supportive HR team and General Manager to help you settle into the role
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to Mislav via the link provided.