Our client, a vibrant, busy 4* Hotel in Kilkenny is now recruiting for an experienced F&B Manager with a strong F&B background to join their management team.
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- To oversee the day to day running of the food and beverage outlets
- To carry out Duty Manager shifts as required
- To work alongside other HODs to ensure the hotel maintains its standards
- Training and rostering of staff
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Have the ability to manage a large and demanding Hotel operation on a daily basis to include: Conferencing, Weddings, Bars and Restaurant
The Ideal Person:
- Will have experience as a Duty Manager/Assistant F&B Manager/F&B Manager in a busy hotel operation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A real team leader who can lead by example and be able to motivate staff
- A passion for the hotel industry
- An excellent personality
- Be legally allowed to work in Ireland full time
- Excellent command of English
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person
- Free parking
- Ongoing professional training to enhance your career
- A very supportive HR team and General Manager to help you settle into the role
Salary €40k DOE
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to Mislav via the link provided.