Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for your next role? Then, we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for an Executive Sous Chef to join the kitchen team of our client, a luxury 5-star hotel in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have experience as Sous Chef or Executive Sous Chef in a 5-star hotel or fine dining restaurant. The Executive Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef with all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen. We are looking for an all- rounder, who has excellent food standards, HACCP implementation skills and financial acumen. You must also have attention to detail, team motivation and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- To have accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen and service in the absence of the Head Chef
- To organise the kitchen roster, taking into account business needs, staff holidays etc.
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply to ensure the HACCP procedure is maintained
- To assist the Head Chef in training, motivating and developing all kitchen staff
- To design menus and daily specials, along with the Head Chef
- To participate in the ordering of all food and food related products and stock-takes
- To achieve food budgeted cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage whilst ensuring all menus are costed accurately
- Adhering to the health, safety and hygiene policies of the hotel and ensuring all kitchen staff adhere to same
- Participating in all in-house training and ensuring that kitchen staff attend all training activities
- Attending department meetings and briefings
- Any other duties as assigned
You must be legally able to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
For more information contact George at [email protected]