Exciting opportunity for an experienced event executive or coordinator looking to expand their scope.
Is orchestrating unforgettable experiences a second nature to you? Are the events you organize always seamlessly executed? If the answer to both is "yes", find out more about the role below.
Reporting directly to the Business Development & Sponsorship Manager some of the responsibilities would include:
- Collaborating seamlessly with internal teams and external partners to ensure flawless execution of the event.
- Utilizing social media and other channels to generate a buzz and communicate important notices about programs.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, venues, and suppliers to maximize value.
- Managing the event budget, tracking event expenditure and logging incoming revenue.
- Coordinating & managing service and venue providers, suppliers, tenders, quotes and contract negotiation.
- Coordinating large quantities of data.
- Collaborating on an appropriate PR & Comms strategy.
- Coordinating all aspects of the event - production, design, entertainment, room setup, registration, event management and take-down.
- Responding to event related queries on a daily basis.
- 3+ years’ experience an event management role/wedding co-ordinator
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- High level of attention to detail essential
- Friendly, approachable, and able to take direction
- Can do attitude
- Clear communicator
- Degree in Event Management is preferred (Business/Marketing related fields will be considered)
- Driving licence & access to own transport is a plus
Salary for this role is 35k but it is also negotiable based on experience.
Only applicants with relevant experience and a legal right to work and live in Ireland without restrictions will be considered.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the "Apply" button below.