This is a fabulous opportunity to join one of Ireland’s well-known, luxury properties as a Director of Spa.
Duties & Functions:
- Manage and oversee spa operations to ensure successful achievement of overall business goals and objectives
- Establish long range strategies and develop standards to measure service/sales performance and individual productivity
- Develop and maintain cooperation and teamwork within the spa, placing a high emphasis on customer service/satisfaction
- Train and motivate staff, communicate performance expectations and develop specific goals/objectives
- Interact with Hotel departments and participate in meetings as appropriate
- Establish spa goals and objectives, monitor performance and provide timely follow-through
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate staff to maintain teamwork and ensure maximum service/retail sales results
- Monitor and control payroll/operating expenses to successfully achieve the spa profit plan
- Implement inventory control procedures to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained
- Manage 5 treatment rooms, along with the small pool and the leisure centre - a 25 metre pool gym and sauna with the Leisure Centre Manager reporting into you
Successful candidate will have a right to work in the EU without restrictions and come from a luxury 4- or 5-star background.
Excellent salary and benefits are on hand for the right candidate. Send your CV by clicking on the Apply button below.