Are you a talented and accomplished HR Manager in the Hospitality Industry? Are you looking for an exciting Director of HR role to progress your career to the next level?
A leading luxury resort hotel in Munster has an opening for a Director of Human Resources with the role to commence in quarter 1 of 2021. You will have responsibility for the whole HR function within the resort and will be strategic in your approach.
Areas of focus will include:
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process for the resort
- Providing a strategic direction for the HR function within the business
- Management of employee relations and learning and development
- Managing and assessing employee engagement
- Oversee the administration of the HR department
We are looking for a highly organised professional. You will have strong leadership and communication skills and will work closely with the Executive team.
The role reports directly into the Resort General Manager and candidates must hold a recognised qualification in HR and ideally be CIPD qualified.
Excellent package for the right candidate. For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com