We have a fantastic opportunity for and experienced Director of HR to join the senior management team of our client, a five-star property in Dublin. Experience in a HR Management role in a five-star property would be ideal. You must be highly organised with excellent leadership and communication skills. A third level or relevant qualification in HR or a related field and CIPD accreditation would be preferable.
Main Duties Include:
- Providing strategic direction for the HR function, and for the business.
- Overseeing the recruitment & selection process to ensure the highest calibre of candidates are being attracted and retained.
- Promoting and continually developing new and existing opportunities for all Team members.
- Reviewing the learning & development functions of the hotel to enable Team members to reach their full potential.
- Supervising the performance management system and providing guidance where needed.
- Developing and maintaining engagement initiatives across the hotel.
- Managing discretely and promptly any employee relations issues which may arise.
- Issuing monthly analytical reports to the management team, to direct and assist with decision making.
- Assisting and empowering Line Managers in their roles, providing guidance and support when required.
- Overseeing the administration of the HR department to ensure it is completed to the highest of standards.
For more information please send your CV through to Joyce Dolan via the link provided.