We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Senior Executive to join the Sales and Marketing team of this 4-star property in Dublin. Reporting directly to the Group Sales and Marketing Manager, the Sales and Online Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating and delivering an effective and engaging digital marketing plan and managing the hotel’s online reputation to ensure the hotel is achieving agreed revenue targets through online channels for all markets, to include domestic and international leisure travel, food & beverage outlets and corporate travel.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a hotel, excellent communication skills with fluent English, solid understanding of online marketing channels, experience in online content creation, daily management of online marketing channels, strong understanding of social media channels and knowledge of Opera, Canva, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics and Net Affinity Booking Engine.
Main Responsibilities Include:
· Social Media
· Creating a detailed social media marketing plan including a monthly social calendar, and implementing and managing this plan.
· Creating content for social media, marketing materials and online blog which may include copywriting, photography, graphic and video creation.
· Posting regularly to engage with followers and to attract new followers.
· Responsible for social media campaigns and launches.
· Measuring the success of marketing strategy both in direct revenue and social media.
· Responsible for regular e-newsletter electronic format creation and distribution.
· Managing the hotel websites in terms of analytical reporting, effective optimisation.
· Creating and updating content for the website.
· Managing packages on the hotel’s website and monitoring revenue performance in line with other third party websites.
· Increasing traffic to hotel’s website via direct hotel bookings, group and mobile sites.
· Sales & Marketing Initiatives
· Report on a monthly basis on return of investment on campaigns in both sales and brand awareness.
· Assist in the development of marketing projects & materials including print and online.
· Creating branded presentations for the department & management team
· Undertake market research projects as required.
· Monitor all sales enquiries and assist with conversion of the booking when required. Ensuring consistency of brand standards and supporting all departments with marketing documents and branding.
· Assist with site inspections when required.
· Assist all areas of the department as and when required on projects including general administration.